Monday 17 May 2010

17.05.2010

This morning I set up a facebook group and event. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=127930323887539

Having lost working time last week owing to a dose of 'Spring Flu' my mind is spinning trying to remember all the things I need to get done or have done already.

Last Monday I met with Pia Aro from the Youth Theatre to finalise the plans for the workshop we will run as a collaborative project, poster and sign-up form is in place. Now we just wait to see if we get a courageous group to sign up!

Wednesday morning I met with Heikki Hannukkala from YIT to collect keys and over coffee we discussed the potentials of this fantastic space - Voimala!

In between all the above I had bouts of very frustrating flu exhaustion where the only thing I could do was rest in the hopes that the next day I would have more energy.

Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment